This is not a post for the ladies alone…guys, jump in here! Have you ever wondered how many people in life are genuinely happy. When was the last time you were genuinely happy? Life may have taken a huge toll on you that you may have forgotten what real happiness feels like. I came across this wonderful video about happiness and found it really helpful so I thought to share, at least it might help somebody find a little peace. Meanwhile, I’ve put together a thing or two that can help bring out the beauty in each and every one of us.
- Let go of toxic people!
- You don’t have to prove anything to anyone
- Always tell yourself the truth. Don’t play yourself
- Watch the one minute video about happiness
- Let go of the things you cannot control, do your best and leave the rest to God
- Aim high, but thank God for where you currently stand
- All fingers are not equal, remember that. Just be thankful for who you are, where you are and where you’re headed.
BE A LITTLE SELFISH
- Take time out for yourself – Spa, Gym, Get your nails done
- Spend money on yourself – Buy that new golf kit or agbada, cop that new shoe or wig you want
- Go places- restaurant, movie, shows, travel etc
- Drive around that nice neighbourhood
- Take a walk…with someone or alone
CRY A LITTLE
- It’s okay to cry, it doesn’t show weakness it just reminds us we’re human. Cry (alone or with someone) and keep moving.
- The moment you start embracing your, uniqueness, flaws and originality, amazing things will start to happen in ways you never knew were possible
- Be YOU, no one can werk you better than YOU.
The most beautiful person might not be the happiest, but there’s always something beautiful about happy people. Everything will never be perfect, but we serve a perfect Creator so let go, let God and find happiness even in the very little things
Thanks for stopping by!