So this is it, the 25th chapter. Like play like play I’ve entered mid twenties and now I have to start making grown woman decisions…whatever that is. A few weeks ago the thought of turning 25 was kind of daunting, I started asking myself too many questions like are you where you’re meant to be at 25, Munachi you’re not working hard enough, you’re too lazy you’re not doing this, you’re not doing that.
This made me anxious and I felt the pressure to be a little bit better ! Right now, I have managed to dis-regard all those questions and give myself a nice tap on the back and say “Weldon Muna, You haven’t done bad for a 25yr old”. I mean I started my business at 22 and I know I’m definitely one step closer to where I want to be!
I decided to share some lessons I’ve learnt in my 25yrs on earth and because of the many pictures here, I’ll try not to make this a lengthy one. So here are the top 25 Lessons I’ve learnt in 25years.
1. Be Yourself
2. You don’t have it all figured out yet? That’s absolutely okay!
3. Amazing things happen outside your comfort zone
4. You can’t expect a different result if you keep doing the same thing
5. Embrace change, it’s the only constant thing in Life
6. Regret has never changed anything
7. Learn to say NO! and don’t apologise for it.
8. It’s good to be selfish every now and then.
9. Everyone’s path is different.
10. It could have been worse, you have it good!
11. Be Humble.
12. Don’t compare your level 5 to someone’s level 25.
13. It is always good to see the glass as half full.
14. A lot of people feed on drama, cut them off before it’s too late!
15. Take risks.
16. Don’t take yourself too seriously, nobody else does.
17. My front hair might never grow, and that’s okay!
18. Porridge yam actually brings true happiness, sigh!
19. Nothing beats family, NOTHING!
20. You want something? Ask for it, the least you’ll get is a no..shikena!
21. Dieting is not for everyone.
22. Patience is a very very necessary virtue in Nigeria, you just need it!
23. Perfection is overrated.
24. Enjoy the little things.
25. Let go and let God.
The very last but not the leastt is to always be happy! You can never under estimate the power of consciously practising happiness every day of your life.
Anyhoo, do you guys want to see a video on this? Leave your comments below I’d like to know!
Thank you for stopping by!
PS: Checkout my DIY Choker video. Please subscribe to my channel and share!
PPS: I have a new vlog on my channel, click to watch it!